It is important you and your family have access to comprehensive care, coordinated over a period of time by a skilled physician.
An effective doctor-patient relationship, developed over a period of time with your primary care physician, will allow your doctor to more fully understand your specific needs. He or she will develop an in-depth understanding of your medical history and as a result, you will receive the highest quality of care possible.
Since your physician may not always be available for an appointment, you may visit our walk-in clinic or a physician on-call will be able to assist you.
A family doctor is a critical part of managing your health.
Book an Appointment with your Family Doctor
- You must have a family doctor at Dominion Medical Centres
- Book your appointment online and we will contact you with confirmation and your appointment type (telephone-based or in clinic)
- If you do not need to come into the clinic and you have a telephone appointment:
- Please allow up to a 1-hour call window after your appointment time.
- Calls are limited to 10 minutes in length.
- Calls may be from a blocked number.