It is important you and your family have access to comprehensive care, coordinated over a period of time by a skilled physician.
An effective doctor-patient relationship, developed over a period of time with your primary care physician, will allow your doctor to more fully understand your specific needs. He or she will develop an in-depth understanding of your medical history and as a result, you will receive the highest quality of care possible.
A family doctor is a critical part of managing your health.
Book an Appointment with your Family Doctor
Read the following instructions carefully:
- You must have a family doctor at Dominion Medical Centres to book an appointment online
- In the Reason for Visit box indicate whether you are requesting an In Clinic appointment or Telephone-based appointment
- We will contact you with confirmation and your appointment type (in clinic or telephone-based)
- If you do not need to come into the clinic and you have a telephone appointment:
- Please allow up to a 1-hour call window after your appointment time
- Calls are limited to 10 minutes in length
- Calls may be from a blocked number